My everyday - Mi dia a dia


Thursday, March 11, 2010

CHEATING BOYFRIEND - NOVIO INFIEL














MY COUSIN THINKS HER BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON HER. He calls me and asks me to borrow my car to follow him, since her boyfriend doesn’t know my car. She comes to my house and I give her the keys. She also borrows my sunglasses, even though it’s night time. I ask if she wants me accompany her since I saw she was very nervous, but she tells me that this is something she has to do alone. She puts on a WEIRD HAT, the sunglasses and heads out. After an hour, she comes back to my house. I asked her how it went, and he tells me. "I saw him getting in his car right after work and I began to follow him. For a moment, I was right behind THE BASTARD, but since I didn’t want him to notice me, I kept my distance. After a while, I realized that the car I was following was no longer my boyfriend’s, THE BASTARD escaped.

MI PRIMA CREE QUE SU NOVIO LE ES INFIEL. Me hablo y me pido el carro prestado para seguirlo, ya que su novio no conoce mi auto. Llego a mi casa y le di las llaves, y me pido mis lentes obscuros también, aunque era de noche. Le pregunte que si quería que la acompañara ya que la note muy nerviosa, pero me dijo que era algo que tenia que hacer sola. Se puso un GORRITO PIRATON, los lentes y se fue. Después de una hora regreso a mi casa y le pregunte como le fue, y me dijo. “No pues llegue a su trabajo y vi que se subió a su carro y lo empecé a seguir. Por un instante, iba atrasito del DESGRACIADO, pero para que no me reconociera mantuve mi distancia. Después de un rato me di cuenta que el carro que iba siguiendo ya no era el de mi novio, se me escapo el DESGRACIADO.

2 comments: