My everyday - Mi dia a dia


Monday, March 8, 2010

Bus accident on the Highway I-10: Accidente de autobús en la carretera I-10


























Bus accident on the highway I-10 – Friday 5th 2010 – 2:30pm

This Friday I was driving from Tucson on the freeway to attend a film workshop in Phoenix. Suddenly the cars that were in front of me began to slow down until we all came to a complete stop. I did not know what was happening, but all the cars were advancing very slowly. Then I saw fragments of glass and pieces of a bus on the road and I started taking pictures on impulse. As I drove down the freeway, I noticed a crushed blue bus from México and tried to take a picture through the rear mirror of my car and barely captured the image of the bus. When I got to the workshop, I was told that six people were killed and more than ten wounded in this accident. Here, I want to send condolences to all those families who lost loved ones wherever they are.

Accidente de autobús en la carretera I-10 - Viernes 5 de Marzo, 2010 - 2:30 pm

Este viernes estaba conduciendo de Tucson en la carretera para asistir a un taller de cine en Phoenix. De repente, los carros que estaban delante de mí comenzaron a disminuir la velocidad hasta que todos nos paramos completamente. No sabía lo que estaba pasando, pero todos los coches avanzaban muy lentamente. Entonces vi fragmentos de vidrio y piezas de un autobús en la carretera y comencé a tomar fotos en un impulso. Mientras conducía por la autopista, vi un autobús azul de México destrozado y trate de sacar una foto a través del espejo retrovisor de mi coche y apenas capture la imagen de camion. Cuando llegué al taller, me dijeron que seis personas murieron y hubo más de diez heridos en este accidente. Desde aquí, quiero enviar condolencias a todas esas familias que perdieron a sus seres queridos estén donde estén.

Related links

Injured boy, 11, hailed as 'hero' for translating for paramedics in Arizona bus crash

No comments:

Post a Comment